1. Who We Are. WatchSong is a Limited Liability Corporation existing under the laws of the State of Oklahoma.
2. Restrictions. You agree to the following restrictions:
(a) You will use the material on our site for informational purposes and to purchase our products and/or services (if any).
(b) You agree that you will not reprint, republish or distribute, in any way, any information or materials found on our website, including, but not limited to, video, articles, forums, blogs, artwork, music, and logo. You acknowledge that our materials are protected by copyright law and trademark law. You agree that you will not copy our materials in any way.
3. Cancellation Without Cause. We reserve the right to cancel your services or events and bar your further use of our website at any time without cause.
4. Cancellation With Cause. We reserve the right to cancel your services or events for cause at any time for your violation of any term of this Agreement without prior notice. In addition, ‘with cause’ shall include the use of foul language, defamation, copyright or trademark infringement, and lack of respect for the host or other users of the site.
5. Limited Warranty. We cannot be held liable or responsible for any event that results from use of any information, services or products provided by us, not limited to financial losses or any other negative outcomes. You completely absolve us of any responsibility, financial or otherwise, for how you use the information, products, and services. We will use reasonable efforts to keep the service available to you during the term.
6. Disclaimer of Other Warranties. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Liability. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION.
8. Credit Card Charges and Checks. All payments will be made via Credit Card or Paypal. We use 3rd-Party credit card processors and do not maintain your credit card information on file.
9. Forums/Blogs. We may add forums/blogs to this site. If we do, we take no responsibility and do not endorse statements made by other users. You will not utilize the information available on our website, including forums, for any purpose other than the purposes expressly permitted above. Any use of such information to send out unsolicited email is strictly prohibited. If you post any content in any of our forums, or otherwise post content to our site, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted and perpetual right and license to copy, modify, distribute, perform and display such content. You further represent and warrant to us that any content you post to our site is not posted in violation of the copyrights or privacy and publicity rights of any other party.
10. Age Restrictions. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and if a credit card was used to pay for a purchase, that the adult owner of the credit card was the one that submitted the credit card information.
11. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service and any policies affecting the website. Any modification is effective as of the beginning of the calendar month following the posting of the change to this website or distribution via electronic mail or conventional mail, whichever occurs first. Your continued use of the website more than 30 days following notice of any modification to these Terms of Service shall be conclusively deemed an acceptance of all such modification(s). If any change is unacceptable to you, you may so notify us before the expiration of the 30 day period.
12. Reporting Violations. If you become aware that any other person is violating any of the terms and conditions of this website, please notify us immediately.
13. Jurisdiction. The terms of this agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma and the United States applicable to contracts to be wholly performed in Oklahoma. ANY ACTION BASED ON OR ALLEGING A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA. IN ANY SUCH ACTION IF WE PREVAIL, WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO ALSO RECOVER OUR LEGAL FEES AND COSTS.
14. General. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this website. Failure by us to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. You are prohibited from engaging in, suggesting or encouraging illegal activity in connection with our website and we will cooperate with law enforcement officials as appropriate. In the event that any portion of these Terms of Service is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provision shall remain in full force and effect.